EASA, FAA, TCA, CAA, DGAC, AESA, CASA compliant digital pilot logbook for pilots. Large database of airports and airplanes to keep your flights in order. Your data are still up-to-date across all your devices. No synchronization is required.
FLYLOG.io works for all pilots with PPL, CPL, ATPL, LAPL licenses.
FLYLOG VFR navigation is loaded with following features
- VFR moving map
- Quick access to airspace frequencies
- Interactive graphical NOTAMs
- Airspace Use Plans (AUP)
- Airport charts for selected countries
- Terrain data for virtual radar
FLYLOG with VFR navigation and maps is the complete solution for VFR pilots. All tools you need for your day-to-day operations in ONE application.
General Aviation Software
- Reservation system for your clients, pilots, instructors, and students
- Up-to-date informations for your crew about the schedule and aircraft condition
- VFR navigation with frequencies, airspaces, and airports
- Flight recording (route, speed, altitude)
- Aircraft logbook - All your pilots can enter and check flight records anytime with smartphone
- Technical logbook - Mark all incidents and observations
- Pilot Logbook - Automatic synchronization with the pilot logbook
- Invoices - Generate an invoice for your client with single mouse click
- Crew - Flight hours of your crew for the paychecks
- Airports - All landings of your airplanes for calculating landing fees