Control your business
- Reservation system for your clients, crew, and students
- Online information for your crew about the schedule, passengers, and aircraft condition
- VFR navigation with frequencies, airspaces, and airports
- Flight recording (route, speed, altitude)
- Aircraft logbook - pilot can enter the flight record just after landing with the smartphone
- Technical logbook - mark all incidents and observations as well as the repair date
- Pilot Logbook - automatic synchronization with the pilot logbook
- Invoices - generate an invoice with flights and fees for your clients
- Crew - overview of the flight hours of your crew for the paycheck
- Airports - overview of all landings of your airplanes
Access the company data from your phone
For your Clients, Passengers, or Students
- Create and manage reservations
- Check the flight schedule
- See own flight history
For your Crew
- Enter the flights to the aircraft logbook
- Check the Aircraft condition (maintenance, issues)
- Check past flights
- Shared company contact list - clients can connect with the crew and vice versa
Use reservation system to streamline your operations
Allow your clients, crew, and students to make aircraft reservations. You will be notified right away about new requests and your clients about confirmation or any other change in their reservations.
SMS and Email notifications are available.
All important data in simple overview
- Summary for all aircraft in your fleet
- Airports overview
- Clients breakdown
- Crew breakdown
- Passengers report
Aircraft journey log
Digital aircraft logbook is official and legal way by EASA MLR.110 and FAA AC 120-78A. All your pilots with a copy of aircraft journey log in the smartphone.
Following export formats available:
- ICAO Annex 6(Part I) Journey Log
- EASA MLR.110 Journey log
- Legacy Journey/Technical Log
Generate invoices with one mouse click
Just set the price per hour for your aircraft. FLYLOG automatically sums all flights in a specified date range and creates an invoice for your clients and students with one click.
FLYLOG also supports discounts so that you can set custom discounts for your clients individually.
Have a detailed overview of all your airplanes.
- Safety issues
- Maintenance records
- Maintenance reminders
Be notified about upcoming maintenance in right time.
Shared company contacts
Up-to-date shared contacts to deal with any situation: on the web and your phone.
- Back Office support
- All crew members including attendats
Logbook for your pilots and students
All your crew members and students get a pilot logbook with automatic synchronization with your company data.