EASA, FAA, CASA, TCA compliant digital pilot logbook for pilots. Large database of airports and airplanes to keep your flights in order. Your data are still up-to-date across all your devices. No synchronization is required.
FLYLOG.io works for all pilots with PPL, CPL, ATPL, LAPL licenses.
FLYLOG VFR navigation is loaded with following features
- VFR moving map
- Quick access to airspace frequencies
- Interactive graphical NOTAMs
- Airspace Use Plans (AUP)
- Airport charts for selected countries
- Terrain data for virtual radar
FLYLOG with VFR navigation and maps is the complete solution for VFR pilots. All tools you need for your day-to-day operations in ONE application.
General Aviation Software
- Reservation system for your clients, crew, and students
- Online information for your crew about the schedule, passengers, and aircraft condition
- VFR navigation with frequencies, airspaces, and airports
- Flight recording (route, speed, altitude)
- Aircraft logbook - pilot can enter the flight record just after landing with the smartphone
- Technical logbook - mark all incidents and observations as well as the repair date
- Pilot Logbook - automatic synchronization with the pilot logbook
- Invoices - generate an invoice with flights and fees for your clients
- Crew - overview of the flight hours of your crew for the paycheck
- Airports - overview of all landings of your airplanes